Friday, December 26, 2008

Rolls Eyes

Oh brother, so I found out that Jeff's ex is just talking crap once again about Jeff and myself but you know, I'm the bigger person (mentally, cause she's the fat one. LOL...) here and I plan to stay away from the drama that she caused in my life. She claimed a long time ago that she would do everything in her power to keep him from marrying me, but guess what? It's not happening! She did do plenty to make me question our relationship but within these past 2 years, he's done nothing but proven to me that he's in it for the long-haul with me. You know I honestly really don't know why after 2 years of not hearing a word of drama why all of a sudden would this suddenly pop up? She doesn't realize I have eyes and ears all over the place and that I do find out about whatever she says. But that's okay because whatever she doesn't know won't hurt her, rather, it'll merely benefit me! =P Well, all I think about this is just that she needs to get back on those depression medications and counseling treatments so that she can just move on. They've been broken up for 5-6 years and she's STILL thinking about it? I guess those mental problems Jeff told me she had really was true...

No comments:

Post a Comment